6th Commandment: Sexually pure & decent life
You shall not commit adultery.
What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we leave a sexually pure and decent life in what we say and do, and husband and wife love and honour each other.
- Baptised, Not “Gay” – Higher Things Conference Breakout Sectional
- Everlasting Extras: Gay Marriage – Ask the Pastor 2.0
- LCMS Life Library – Sexuality
- Dating, Relationships, Loneliness, and THAT – Higher Things Conference Breakout Sectional
- Christian Gay Marriage Arguments that Don’t Work – Higher Things short
- Talk to your friends about Homosexuality – Higher Things short